Tips on caring for your gold plated jewelry:
– Clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt it has acquired. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth also helps restore shine.
– After wearing, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have to avoid scratches.
– Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing your gold plated jewelry. Wear your jewelry after you have sprayed on your favorite perfume so that chemicals on the spray or perfume does not interact with your jewelry’s metal.
– Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing and exercising.
– Avoid rubbing plated bracelets, necklaces and rings against each other.